Fullstack Developer (f/m/x) (Berlin, Germany)
We are looking for Fullstack Developers with consulting experience who enjoy challenges and want to join our team in Berlin, Germany. At Wunderdog we work in close collaboration with our team and customers. If software development for you is not only about writing top quality code but also about improving processes and ways of working, this is the right place for you. We value freedom and responsibility at work, autonomy (e.g. selecting the technologies and methods you use), creativity, empowering teamwork, and future-proof delivery.
If you have demonstrable tech competence and are acquainted with modern technologies and methods, join us! We don’t mind where or when you have gained your skills and experience, as long as you are eager to apply them, want to keep learning, and are interested in shaping the world for the better with your work.
We will give you:
- A variety of challenging projects in various industries where you can use multiple languages, technologies, and tools and share your expertise.
- Opportunities in learning new skills and acquiring more experience by working on tailored customer projects.
- An autonomous work environment where you can apply for your work in your own ways, using the tools of your choice.
- Working with an international, relaxed, and dynamic team with whom you can learn and exchange experience
- A flexible work schedule, allowing you to have a good work-life balance.
- A solid people-centered culture where your well-being is at the core. We are a passionate team committed to personal development, creating partnerships, and a strong focus on sustainability, diversity, inclusion, and intersectionality. To know more, read our culture manifesto here.
- A company ecosystem in which you can learn from others (from DevOps to Solution Design) and provide relevant end-to-end services.
- The possibility of remote work when needed.
- A really nice office in Neukölln right beside Maybachufer, with a chill out area in which to play passionate Nintendo Switch battles or drink endless coffee.
You should bring:
- Prior experience in working as Fullstack Developer, preferably with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience from a consulting environment.
- You feel comfortable working at the intersection of coding and consulting, and working closely with the customer
- You like interacting with customers and work teams, and enjoy being creative offering digital solutions. We value good communications skills and the ability to share knowledge within the team and clients.
- Expertise in modern frontend and backend technologies, architectural understanding of dependencies within technology.
- High level of knowledge about web applications and web standards.
- Experience in using Docker.
- Opinions and experience from the applicability of testing and test usage.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Understanding of functional programming concepts.
- Understanding of agile methodologies.
- A high level of self-organization, adaptability, and the ability to remain level headed under pressure.
- Fluent English skills, as it is necessary for the position. German language skills are considered a plus.
Who are we?
We are Wunderdog, an international software development agency established in 2014 in Finland. We are currently operating both in Berlin and Helsinki. We’re a diverse team of 10 people in our Berlin office (already +100 in Helsinki) and we’re currently experiencing fast-paced growth. We help companies from start-ups to enterprise level undergo their digital transformations by supporting their technical development and optimization of their product, service, or operations.
If you want to know more about us, the stack we use, or the positions, contact Joanna Rindell (joanna.rindell [at] wunderdog.fi) or Jasper Van Ghemen (jasper.vanghemen [at]wunderdog.fi). You can also apply directly on our website.