Fullstack Developer (f/m/x) (Berlin, Germany)
As a Fullstack developer for Wunderdog Berlin, you’ll be working as part of cross-functional teams. Your goal will be to drive both the frontend and backend on a variety of projects. Expect to use the latest tech stacks, design architecture, improve performance, and influence clients to elevate their products and coding practices. As part of Wunderdog, you’ll be able to impact companies from different industries, helping to build a stronger web on all ends.
- You will work as a consultant in the IT industry, on different projects with different stacks and clients.
- Having the possibility to show your skills and experience to improve code bases, team knowledge, and development processes for various companies.
- Writing high-quality code and conducting code reviews.
What we’re REALLY looking for:
- You have previously worked as a fullstack developer.
- You have experience programming with several programming languages.
- You have coded with at least one frontend framework.
- You have used both relational and non-relational databases.
- You know your way around automated testing.
- You have designed and implemented APIs following good practices and standards.
- You use containers and cloud technology solutions such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- You have practical experience using agile methodologies.
- You have a problem-solving attitude, enjoy working in teams, and you know how to make technical concepts understandable to people with diverse backgrounds.
- You speak English fluently – German is a plus but not required.
We appreciate it if:
- You have previously worked as a consultant.
- You have experience using compiled programming languages.
- You can set up CI/CD pipelines.
We’ll give back to you:
- A variety of projects in various industries where you can gain experience and learn new skills.
- Opportunities to work on open source code and get paid for it.
- A supportive people-centered culture where your well-being is at the core. We are a passionate team committed to personal development, teamwork, and a strong focus on diversity, inclusion, and intersectionality. To know more about it, read our culture manifesto.
- As a Nordic company, a healthy work-life balance is in our DNA.
- Working with an international, relaxed, and dynamic team with whom you can learn and connect.
- The possibility of remote work.
- Nice company benefits (Edenred card, phone, public transport, birthday holiday, etc.).
- A supportive environment for learning and education.
- Office in the heart of Kreuzkölln near U8 Schönleinstraße. Great cafes, yummy eateries, and the Turkish market at your fingertips.
- Relocation support when needed.
Wunderdog cares about diversity and inclusion, and we always encourage you to apply!
What is Wunderdog?
We are an international consulting agency operating in Berlin, Helsinki and soon Málaga, part of a large ecosystem of IT companies. We’re a diverse team of 9 people in our Berlin office (already 100+ in Helsinki) and we’re growing. We help companies from start-ups to enterprises undergo digital transformations by supporting their products' technical development and business operations.
How can you apply?
If you want to know more about us, the technologies we use, or the positions, contact Jasper van Ghemen (jasper.vanghemen[at]wunderdog.fi). You can also apply directly here.