Key Account Manager (f/m/x) (Berlin, Germany)
We are looking for a Key Account Manager (f/m/x) to join our team in Berlin, Germany. At Wunderdog we work in close collaboration with our team and customers, so your main task will be acquiring and building strong long term relationships with clients, developing recurring business and increasing the average basket size.
If you are an experienced (+5 years) customer-oriented account manager with a great eye for identifying leads and converting them into opportunities, this is the right place for you! For this position, we are looking for demonstrable tech knowledge, acquaintance with modern technologies and a people-oriented profile, meaning: great communication skills, teamwork spirit and solid interpersonal skills.
At Wunderdog we value freedom and responsibility at work, autonomy, creativity, empowering teamwork and proficient delivery. If you are looking to develop further professionally in a team-focused environment and shaping the world for the better with your work, join our team in Berlin.
We will give you:
- Opportunities in learning new skills and acquiring more experience by working on tailored customer projects.
- An autonomous work environment where you can apply your work in your own way while being part of a team that will help you thrive.
- Working with an international, relaxed and dynamic team with whom you can learn and exchange experiences.
- A solid people-centered culture where your well-being is at the core. We are a passionate team committed to personal development, creating partnerships and a strong focus on sustainability, diversity, inclusion and intersectionality. To know more, read our culture manifesto here.
- A company ecosystem in which you can learn from others (from DevOps to Solution Design) and provide relevant end-to-end services.
- The possibility of remote work when needed during Covid-19.
- A really nice office in Neukölln right beside the canal with a chillout area and plenty of coffee to boost your day.
You should bring:
- 5+ years of experience in end to end sales and account management processes. You identify leads and convert them into legitimate opportunities. You have a solid network of customers that you can bring to our network and a good eye to generate new leads.
- You have previous experience in the tech industry (sales, consulting or similar) and strong technical understandings and knowledge.
- You are customer-oriented and you have an outgoing, target-oriented personality. You value paying attention to details. Managing client relationships and identifying up- and cross-selling opportunities is one of your strengths. You know how to capture customer requirements, driving their retention and increasing CLV to full potential.
- You are proactive and solution-oriented, while being empathetic and adaptable to contingencies. Self-organisation, autonomy and working under pressure are not foreign to you.
- You value teamwork, clear communication and interpersonal relationships. You can deliver proficient presentations and have enjoyed working in sales teams before. You have strong negotiation, structural and analytical skills.
- You understand decision-making processes in corporate companies.
- Fluent English and German skills are necessary for the position.
Who are we?
We are Wunderdog, an international software development agency established in 2014 in Finland. We are currently operating both in Berlin and Helsinki. We’re a diverse team of 10 people in our Berlin office (already +100 in Helsinki) and we’re currently experiencing fast-paced growth. We help companies from start-ups to enterprise level undergo their digital transformations by supporting their technical development and optimization of their product, service, or operations.
If you want to know more about us, the stack we use, or the positions, contact Joanna Rindell (joanna.rindell[at]wunder.dog) or Jasper Van Ghemen (jasper.vanghemen[at]wunder.dog). You can also apply directly on our website.