Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/x) - Berlin, Germany
Are you looking for a change? As a Senior Frontend Developer for Wunderdog in Berlin, you’ll be working as part of cross-functional teams on a variety of web apps. Your goal will be to build highly usable user interfaces with the latest frameworks and guide clients about frontend best practices and architecture. Your work will impact the business of companies from various industries, helping to create friendlier user experiences across the web.
- You will work as a consultant in the IT industry.
- Develop different projects with different stacks for different clients.
- Have the possibility to show your skills and experience to improve codebases, team knowledge, and development processes.
- Create reusable, accessible, responsive UI components.
- Conduct code reviews.
What we’re REALLY looking for:
- You are proficient in React.js or Vue.js.
- Experience in styling and responsiveness, preferably also with styling frameworks.
- You know your way around automated testing and frontend best practices.
- You have integrated with backend and public APIs.
- Good command of Git.
- Practical experience using agile methodologies.
- You have a proactive mindset, enjoy working in teams, and you know how to make technical concepts understandable to people with diverse backgrounds.
- You write efficient, readable and testable code.
- Fluent English – German is not required, but definitely a plus!
We appreciate it if:
- You have previously worked as a consultant.
- You can design usable UI/UX.
- You have a good understanding of client-side and server-side rendering.
- You have deployed applications using cloud technologies and containers.
- You can set up CI/CD pipelines.
- You may have implemented some backend code.
- You have built web apps that pull content from a CMS, possibly with static site generators.
We’ll give back to you:
- A variety of projects in various industries where you can gain experience and learn new skills.
- Opportunities to work on open source code and get paid for it!
- A supportive people-centered culture where your well-being is at the core. We are a passionate team committed to personal development, teamwork, and a strong focus on diversity, inclusion, and intersectionality. To know more about it, read our culture manifesto.
- As a Nordic company, a healthy work-life balance is in our DNA.
- Working with an international, relaxed, and dynamic team with whom you can learn and connect.
- The possibility of remote work.
- Nice company benefits (Edenred card, phone, public transport, birthday holiday, etc.).
- A supportive environment for learning and education.
- Office in the heart of Kreuzkölln near U8 Schönleinstraße. Great cafes, yummy eateries, and the Turkish market at your fingertips.
- Relocation support when needed.
Wunderdog cares about diversity and inclusion, and we always encourage you to apply!
We are an international consulting agency operating in Berlin, Helsinki, and soon Málaga, part of a large ecosystem of IT companies. We’re a diverse team of 9 people in our Berlin office (already 100+ in Helsinki) and we’re looking to expand our company. We help companies from start-ups to enterprises undergo digital transformations by supporting their products technical development and business operations.
How to apply?
If you want to know more about us, the technologies we use, or the positions, contact our hiring team at berlin-recruitment [at] wunderdog.fi. You can also apply directly here.