Senior Full Stack Developer ( Airline operations)
Wunderdog is an international consulting agency operating in Berlin, Helsinki, and Málaga, and part of a larger ecosystem of IT companies. We help companies from start-ups to enterprises undergo digital transformations by supporting their products’ technical development and business operations.
We are now setting up a new team at our Málaga office that will focus on automating flight operations by reducing the amount of manual work on the ground and in the air.
As a developer, you will get to learn all the different stages of a flight and what happens on the ground between flights. You will use your technical expertise and work together with the operations to make these different stages more efficient.
In this team, you get to:
- Do meaningful work in an interesting field creating services and apps for pilots, cabin crew, cargo operations, customer service and others in the airline industry
- Work with the latest technologies in 100% serverless, event-driven AWS architecture including among others Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB, RDS, OpenAPI, automated CI/CD pipelines and React/React Native front end using TypeScript
- Collaborate in an international team with talented, motivated people from around the world: we encourage working together and helping each other out, developing our ways of working and giving feedback in a positive manner.
From you, we wish:
- Solid experience in software development and being part of a development team.
- Previous experience or strong interest in learning our stack, including AWS, TypeScript, event-driven architecture, and OpenAPI.
- Interest in the airline industry.
- Good communication skills and a positive mindset.
- Fluency in English.
What we are offering to you:
- A people-centered culture with your wellbeing at the core, and a supportive environment that nurtures growth, learning, and knowledge sharing. To learn more, read our culture manifesto.
- Cool central office in Malaga with a hybrid work model.
- An autonomous work environment where you can apply your skills and experience in ways that work best for you.
- Opportunities in learning new skills, acquiring more experience, and developing new ways of working.
- Working with an international, relaxed, and dynamic team using the tools of your choice. Flexible schedules and a nice work-life balance.
- Opportunities to work on open source code and get paid for it. To learn more, read about our OSS program.
- Nice company benefits (personal educational budget,public transport ticket, birthday day off, etc.)
- Flat organization – possibility to get heard and impact over product roadmaps and how products work.
- Relocation support and a possibility to start remote.
Send your application through our online portal with your CV attached (link). If you wish, you are welcome to attach a Github link to your application. We are continuously reviewing applications and will get back to you as soon as possible. Our Málaga tech hub is expected to be operating in the first half of 2022.
Should you have any questions, please contact Alisa Reznik (alisa.reznik[at]wunderdog.fi).