Senior Full Stack Developer (Global eCommerce)
Wunderdog is an international consulting agency operating in Berlin, Helsinki, and Málaga, and part of a larger ecosystem of IT companies. We help companies from start-ups to enterprises undergo digital transformations by supporting their products’ technical development and business operations.
We are looking for skilled Full Stack Developers to join our Málaga team. This role requires knowing your way around modern technologies and programming techniques, the latest tech stacks, and design architecture. Join us!
What we’re looking for:
- You have previously worked as a Senior Software Developer/Full Stack Developer.
- You have a problem-solving attitude, enjoy working in teams, and you know how to make technical concepts understandable to people with diverse backgrounds.
- Expertise in modern frontend and backend technologies from previous positions.
- High level of knowledge about web applications and web standards.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- You have coded with at least one frontend framework.
- You have designed and implemented APIs following good practices and standards.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
We appreciate it if:
- You have previously worked as a consultant.
- You know your way around automated testing.
- You use containers and cloud technology solutions such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- You can set up CI/CD pipelines.
- You have experience from wide environments with a considerable amount of users
What we are offering to you:
- A people-centered culture with your wellbeing at the core, and a supportive environment that nurtures growth, learning, and knowledge sharing. To learn more, read our culture manifesto.
- Cool central office in Malaga with a hybrid work model.
- Relocation support and a possibility to start remote.
- An autonomous work environment where you can apply your skills and experience in ways that work best for you.
- Opportunities in learning new skills, acquiring more experience, and developing new ways of working.
- Working with an international, relaxed, and dynamic team using the tools of your choice. Flexible schedules and a nice work-life balance.
- Opportunities to work on open source code and get paid for it. To learn more, read about our OSS program.
- Nice company benefits (equipment of your choice, phone, public transport, birthday off, etc.)
- Flat organization – possibility to get heard and impact over product roadmaps and how products work.
Together with Polar Squad, Orangit, Coventures, and Hidden Trail, we form an integrated ecosystem consisting of almost 200 digital experts. We aim at building a truly diverse ecosystem and an international workplace in Málaga, with a Nordic twist and a people-first culture. If you have an interest in working in agile teams, creating and operating well-designed, lovable digital customer experiences, and improving the performance of digital products and their coding practices, go ahead and apply!
Send your application through our online portal with your CV attached. If you wish, you are welcome to attach a Github link to your application. We are continuously reviewing applications and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please contact Laura Cortés Rodrigo (laura.rodrigo[at]wunderdog.fi).