We have a team in Málaga focusing on automating flight operations by reducing the amount of manual work on the ground and in the air.
We are now looking for new developers to our team. As a developer, you will get to learn all the different stages of a flight and what happens on the ground between flights. You will use your technical expertise and work together with the operations to make these different stages more efficient.
In this team, you get to:
- Do meaningful work in an interesting field creating services and apps for pilots, cabin crew, cargo operations, customer service and others in the airline industry
- Work with the latest technologies in 100% serverless, event-driven AWS architecture including among others Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB, RDS, OpenAPI, automated CI/CD pipelines and React/React Native front end using TypeScript
- Collaborate in an international team with talented, motivated people from around the world: we encourage working together and helping each other out, developing our ways of working and giving feedback in a positive manner.
From you, we wish:
- Solid experience in software development and being part of a development team.
- Previous experience in our main stack, including AWS, TypeScript, React, Node.js, Angular, event-driven architecture, and OpenAPI.
- Good communication skills and a positive mindset.
- Fluency in English.
What we are offering to you:
- A people-centered culture with your wellbeing at the core, and a supportive environment that nurtures growth, learning, and knowledge sharing. To learn more, read our culture manifesto.
- Cool central office in Malaga with a hybrid work model.
- An autonomous work environment where you can apply your skills and experience in ways that work best for you.
- Opportunities in learning new skills, acquiring more experience, and developing new ways of working.
- Working with an international, relaxed, and dynamic team using the tools of your choice. Flexible schedules and a nice work-life balance.
- Opportunities to work on open source code and get paid for it. To learn more, read about our OSS program.
- Nice company benefits (personal educational budget, public transport ticket, birthday day off, etc.)
- Flat organization – possibility to get heard and impact over product roadmaps and how products work.
- Possibility to work remote.
Should you have any questions, please contact Laura Cortés Rodrigo (laura.rodrigo[at]wunderdog.fi) or Sari Rantanen (sari.rantanen[at]wunderdog.fi).
Wunderdog is a software consulting agency established in 2014 in Finland. In addition to Helsinki, we also operate in Berlin and Málaga. We offer consultancy and agency services to our clients, delivering sustainable projects and results: from design and technology to strategy and execution. If you have an interest in working in agile teams, creating and operating well-designed, lovable digital customer experiences, and improving the performance of digital products and their coding practices, go ahead and apply!